Canada's trade deficit narrowed to $593 million in July. Strong exports of motor vehicles, consumer goods, as well as aircraft and transportation equipment. More...
Investigation into possible dumping of certain steel line pipe from China. Follows a complaint filed by manufacturers in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. More...
CBSA's Marine Container Examination Program. What justifies the examination of a container and what are the responsibilities of each party? More...
OECD reports combined GDP growth of 0.4% in the second quarter of 2015. The United Kingdom and the United States recorded the highest GDP growth rates. More...
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions
- CBSA - SIMA - Notice of Initiation of Investigations - Certain carbon and alloy steel line pipe from China
- Customs Notice 15-032 Contingency plan for system outages
- Memorandum D8-2-11 Goods Returning to Canada After Being Altered or Worked on Outside Canada
- Memorandum D20-1-1 Export Reporting
- Memorandum D10-14-65 Tariff Classification of Decoy Calls
- Memorandum D10-14-66 Tariff Classification of Certain Printed Flags and Banners
- Memorandum D10-14-67 Tariff Classification of Porcelain or China Versus Other Ceramics
- Memorandum D10-15-12 Interpretation of Tariff Item 9986.00.00 - Religious Articles
- Memorandum D11-4-14 Certification of Origin Under Free Trade Agreements
- Memorandum D14-1-2 Disclosure of Normal Values, Export Prices, and Amounts of Subsidy Established Under the Special Import Measures Act
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA Import Policy for Pet Food and Treats Containing Animal Products and By-Products. Amendments
- CFIA Directive D-14-03 Phytosanitary import requirements for fresh and dried branches, roots, cones, foliage, flowers, lichens, mosses and artificial Christmas trees containing bark or wood intended for a use other than propagation and human consumption
- Form CFIA/ACIA 5340 - Application for Registration Under the Canadian Heat Treated Wood Products Certification Program (HT Program) - D-13-01
- CFIA: California, Idaho, Oregon and Washington are now free of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI). Imports are now permitted.
- CFIA Has Reinstated the Eligibility of Uruguayan Establishment 85 to Export Meat Products to Canada
- CFIA: Export of Meat to South Africa
- CITT Initiates Inquiry - Certain Carbon and Alloy Steel Line Pipe from China
- CITT Appeal Nos. AP-2013-021 etc. Classification of certain styles of furniture
U.S. trade deficit decreased $3.3 billion in July The United States' trade deficit was $41.9 billion in July, down $3.3 billion from $45.2 billion in June. More...
Port of Vancouver holds field studies on container capacity improvement program Planned improvements to existing container terminals within Port Metro Vancouver. More...
Additional marine carrier expands Prince Rupert's reach in transpacific trade (2015-09-03) Large container carrier adds a weekly service at the port's Fairview terminal. More...
New app to help Boston port truckers check container availability (2015-09-03) App provides truckers with access to container availability information on their smartphone at anytime. More...
Asia-Pacific airlines's freight volume down 2.2% in July (2015-09-02) Air cargo demand began the year quite strongly but has lost momentum as a result of a slowdown in global trade. More...
Port of Milwaukee gets recognition for growth in international cargo (2015-09-02) The Port of Milwaukee saw increases in the amount of international cargo in several categories during 2014. More...